- Morning : Larina archeological site. You can walk up to the site from Hieres sur Amby (marked-out path).
- Afternoon : Crémieu and its halls, cloister, ramparts and art craftsmen. When you come back home, you can stop in Torjonas Poterie and at last, from 4 pm have a rest near the swimming pool.
- Morning : The Caves of La Balme and phil’de Verre, a glasswoker.
- Afternoon : The city of Pérouges, the Dombes and the ornithologic park, the city of Châtillon sur Chalaronne, or a walk around the caves of La Balme (you will find a marked-out path).
- Morning : Saint Chef frescos, then Morestel with its medieval tower and paintings exhibitions.
- Afternoon : The Bugey, Lhuis, the cellars,
or a bathe in Ambléon lake
or a walk on marked-out paths
Jour 4, 5 ou plus à volonté :
-Matin : Rando depuis la maison, ou sur l’un des nombreux sentiers balisés (plus de 400km d'itinéraires avec topoguide et balisage).
-Après-midi : Retour et repos autour de la piscine, à partir de 16h.
Have a walk on one of the numerous paths (more than 400 km). We can provide you the map (4€).
For guests who stay even longer, you can also visit Lyon during a day, with its old quarters, places, shops and museums.
In La Vallée bleue (at 10 km),
or at Walibi (at 35 km,
or at Fitilieu zoo (at 40 km).
One day to visit Annecy (at around 100 km).
One day in the Great Chartreuse and a visit in Voiron cellars, where Chartreuse is made.
Near "les basses portes", you will find many tourist attractions, such as Crémieu (15 minutes by car). This very beautiful medieval town welcomes you with its cloister, its covered hall and its ramparts. You can appreciate guided and told visits of Crémieu.
You can visit Pérouges, a medieval town and La Dombes (20 minutes by car).
The caves of La Balme are at 10 minutes.
Morestel, "the Painters' town", welcomes you with its museums and paintings exhibitions (20 minutes by car).
You can also go to visit the city of Lyon, recently classified in the UNESCO Humanity Heritage list (45 minutes by car).
You will also be able to stroll and visit the Larina and St Romain de Jalionas archaeological sites, and even learn many things about local history in "La maison du Patrimoine", in Hières sur Amby, and "La Maison de la Pierre et du Ciment", in Montalieu.